Board & Staff
- Joyce C. Abrams
- Fiber & Language arts; Organization management and Event Planning; Educator; Owner Forest Edge Llamas, LLC; Guild President 2012-Present.
- Donna Parrish
- Vice President & Treasurer
- Painter & Jewelry Artist; Master math teacher with State of OR & US Department of Education; Education Administrator; Organization Management.
- Ryan Forsythe
- Language & Graphic Arts; initiated “Let’s Write – A Different Kind of Writing Experience”; Owns and operates Left Fork Books, a Southern Oregon publishing company; teaches both math and language arts and has program development, organizational management, and business experience.
- Miri Admoni
- Glass, Jewelry, and Multi-media Artist; Experienced with exhibition curating, and gallery sales in local and international markets.
- Maelagh Baker
- Multi-disciplinary artist; extensive Board experience with local non-profits, Board President for IVCDO; was part of Ford Family Foundation’s first Illinois Valley Leadership Training program; wants to help develop Guild’s relationship with the broader community.
- Bonnie Campanoli
- Fabric & Culinary Arts, Collector; Global traveling experience and knowledge of cultural arts; Board experience with the Illinois River Valley Arts Council (IRVAC).
- Kathi Culver
- Fine Crafts, Collage, & Photography Artist; Owner Tortuga Art ; Long-time Guild member; Skilled at marketing and utilizing online resources; Guild Membership Coordinator.
- Terry D. Davis
- Sculptor and Musician; life-time of art business experience; experienced non-profit Board Director.
- Angela Franklin
- Multi-media artist in both 2D & 3D media; arts educator with strong educational background; community organizer for arts advocacy; Board experiences include CJ Farmers Market, IV Wellness Resources, and IV Living Solutions. Currently has a full-time position as an Older Adult Behavioral Health Specialist and Suicide Prevention Coordinator for Josephine County with Options for Southern Oregon.
- Sheila Mason
- Painter & Sculpture Artist; Strong organization management and event planning skills. Retired health clinic administrator.
- Kiana Stiles
- Painter; Assistant Manager at Caves Chevron with both accounting and customer service focuses; strong personal focus on building relationships between the Guild, local artists, the larger community, and visitors to the Illinois Valley.
- Caitlin Deane
- Managing Director
- 3D Artist; Owner & Operator of Urthen Ceramics; Bachelor of Fine Arts in Ceramics & Minor in Curatorial Studies from Maryland Institute College of Art; Over a decade of experience in various nonprofits as an intern, program coordinator, event planner, tour-guide, and more.