Some of our members are arts supporters and advocates who volunteer their time and/or resources to support the Guild’s mission. Most of our members are practicing artists who are at all levels of professional artistic development. Being part of a Guild is a collegial and cooperative experience with members benefitting one another and their organization.
If you are interested in applying for membership at the Southern Oregon Guild, we look forward to meeting you first. We would like to get to know you and have you get to know us, both as individuals and as an organization. To make sure that the Guild can meet your expectations and that you will want to help in maintaining the strength of the organization and its ability to fulfill its mission. Please contact us via the button below to set up an appointment with a Board or Staff member, either in person or via Zoom to show your work and have your questions answered. We welcome all levels of artists and look forward to talking with you and learning of your work in the arts!
Address: 24353 Redwood Highway, Kerby, OR 97532
Harvest the Benefits of Membership:
- Enjoy Guild gatherings and activities
- Jury into the Guild Gallery Exhibits
- Jury into local Guild "satellite" galleries
- Use the Guild’s equipment (Including computers, printers, WiFi, photo studio, SLR & video cameras, tripods, backdrops and more, plus space for meetings and making art.)
- Have a presence on the Guild website
- Receive and contribute to the Palette newsletter
- Share and collaborate with artists
- Be a part of shared information resources and networks
- Participate in Guild operations and activities
- Have a voice in the present and future of the Guild